Thank you for your interest in Organic Education. Here you will find the documents required to apply for admission at the Marietta Johnson School of Organic Education. Completed documents can be hand delivered or mailed to 8 Marietta Drive Fairhope, AL 36532. They may also be e-mailed to [email protected]. If you would like to schedule a tour of the school or meeting with the director you may call the school at 251-928-9347.
1. Complete the application forms (download or pick them up at the school office).
2. Provide immunization record (blue card or religious exemption) and
copies of birth certificate and SS card, if not already on file.
3. Submit income documentation (latest tax return) unless paying full tuition.
4. Pay $100 application fee upon approval by admissions committee.
5. Attend a parent orientation meeting.
Now enrolling for 2019 – 2020 in Early Life (ages 4-5), First Life (ages 6-7), and Second Life (ages 8-9).
The Marietta Johnson School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender or religion. To register, accepted applicants and current students invited to return must provide a complete registration packet approved by the Admissions Committee. The school reserves the right to decline enrollment or re-enrollment.